Notes Downloading link
Envelopes = Create and print envelopes.
Labels = Create and print Labels.
Start Mail Merge = Start a mail merge to create a form letter
which you intend to print ore-mail multiple times, sending each copy to a
different recipient. You can insert fields, such as Name or Address, which
Word will replace automatically with information from a database or
contact list for each copy of the form letter.
How to Use Start Mail Merge
1) Write down your letter. Leave the “NAME” , “ADDRESS” and “MOBILE NO.” in the
2) Click on Start Mail Merge and select Step by Step mail merge wizard
3) Click on Starting Document.
4) Click on Select Recipients
5) Click on Type a new list
6) Click on Write your letter
7) Then New address list dialog box appear on your screen. Click on Customize
8) Delete all field names & click on Add button to add some columns. Like:- name ,
address , phone no. then click ok
9) Fill all the details in New address list & click ok.
10) Save your New address list.
11) Check your Address list And Click on Ok .
12) Place the cursor in the name space & click on Insert Merge Field and insert
name , address , phone no. field.
13) Then Click on Auto Check for errors. Your all letters is created with different
names and address.